|Job Ref:||204587789||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£27000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
Junior to Senior Structural Engineers|
£27,000 - £50,000 p.a.
I am currently seeking Structural Design Engineers (from Junior level (i.e. 2 years experience) right up to Senior level (7 years exp+) fir a very well-established. award-winning consultancy's Bath office.
Offering the opportunity to work on a highly varied work load across the South West of the UK, with a focus on sustainable design. The Bath office has been operating for over 7 years now, and they are seeking both junior engineers to join the young team, and experienced senior engineers to take a leading role in the business' continued development. For a Senior candidate, able to effectively develop and increase the client base, there will be an opportunity to progress to senior management, and have equity in the firm.
* Leading or assisting with the structural design of projects as required; undertaking and directing detailed engineering design of building structures.
* Working closely with and monitor performance of graduate engineers and technicians.(Senior only)
* Representing E&M West at client and design team meetings (Senior only)
* Delivering projects within agreed deadlines and within budget.
* Ensuring the project brief is defined, followed and satisfied
* Effective communication internally keeping all project members informed of key decisions
* Coordinating our work and communicating with external design team partners .
* Developing the skills of graduate and less experienced engineers and technicians, acting as supervising engineer on our ICE approved training scheme.(Senior)
Desired Skills and Experience
• Wide and varied experience of structural engineering design.
• Track record as a lead structural engineer on projects.(Senior)
• Relevant chartered institution membership.(Senior)
• Proven ability to accept responsibility for project design in a team-based setting.
• Skilled in the use of design and modelling and drawing software such as Fastrack, Orion, Revit etc.
• Awareness and ideally experience in production of BIM compliant design and detailing.
• Chartered Engineer (MIStructE / MICE) or Professional Engineer or equivalent. (Senior)
• Bachelor's degree BEng / BSc or Master's degree MEng / MSc.
• Excellent communication and motivational skills.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Ciaran on (Apply online only)