|Job Ref:||204587720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:24|
An opportunity to join an award winning market leader as a Senior eCommerce Developer within an established Development Team as part of a large enterprise organisation.|
This role will be responsible for all aspects of development and support for the company`s internally created application software including; the development methodologies, technologies, hardware/software environments and management of the e-Commerce development staff and project workload. You will also provide support to the Directors in maintaining and growing existing business relationships.
Key tasks will include:
- Prioritisation and supervision of the projects and responsibilities of the e-Commerce Development Team.
- Responsible for developing and implementing change control processes for the development team to follow.
- Provide development and on-going support for all e-Commerce and reporting applications and systems in the technology platform.
- Monitor and maintain the externally hosted server farm to ensure security and service continuity.
- Undertake capacity planning and management to deliver acceptable performance and service levels by implementations of best practice.
- Liaise with business personnel to gather new and existing requirements and complete relevant documentation.
Suitable applicants will have experience of the following technologies:
- Microsoft (url removed), C#, .NET Framework 3.0/3.5
- Webservice Development, SOAP, WSDL
- XHTML, HTML, CAA (3), XML, XSLT
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
With any Microsoft IIS 7.0, Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop and Flash CS4/5 experience beneficial as is a knowledge of standards based web design, WAI and WCAG requirements or SQL Server Reporting Services