|Job Ref:||204587573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Louth||Address:||Post Code:||LN11||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Demob Job Reference: J2623|
Job Title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Louth, Lincolnshire
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 DOE + Benefits
Our client is a well-established supplier of specialised services to their customers in the UK. They provide services to their prestigious client base including the food processing, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries. They are now recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer at their site in Louth. The successful candidate will work as part of a team responsible for the planned maintenance and reactive tasks within the facility.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. Royal Navy, Army, or Royal Air Force/RAF with a strong multi skilled engineering background and electrical bias.
Please note that due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake occasional travel to local sites.
- Carry out the engineering functions of the business in order to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the factory.
- Responsibility for the planned and reactive maintenance to plant.
- Monitor site failures and record on the maintenance system.
- Diagnose and identify root cause of every break down to evaluate reoccurrence by recording
- Continually monitor, repair or replace necessary operational parts.
- Ensure that all production line machinery is continually operational.
- Provide operational support for the replacement production personnel.
- Ensure that all waste material is disposed of in a safe, clean and hygienic way.
- Ensure that all equipment, work facilities, tools and resources are used in a safe way, and that any
equipment or facility used is kept in a clean condition at all times.
- Multi skilled engineering with electrical engineering bias.
- Hold a relevant qualification to HNC/HND level or equivalent.
- IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivation, good planning and recording skills and time management.
- Hold driving licence and flexible to travel locally to other sites.
- Experience within a manufacturing or production environment.
- Knowledge and experience of electrical and PLC systems.
- Hold IPAF or equivalent licence.
- Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday - 42½ hours, rotating shifts; 6.30am - 2.30pm, 2.30pm - 11pm, 8.30am - 5pm.
- Overtime payable for weekend working.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- PRP Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Onsite Parking