|Job Ref:||204587550||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum Discussed at Interview||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:59|
AD Engineering is currently working alongside a fast-growing manufacturer in Staffordshire who primarily specialise in providing solutions to the manufacturing industry. This reputable client of ours is currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer with Solidworks experience to join their existing team.|
The organisation in question prides itself on its high-level of service, and as such, they strive to employ talented individuals that have accumulated a demonstrable wealth of knowledge and skill within their field. Experience of working with solidworks is imperative to a solid understanding of the role.
The jobholder will be committed to the design/development process design of resistance welding consumables, welding jigs, checking fixtures, special purpose machinery, robot welding cells and providing efficient solutions for company operations as a whole.
* Using CAD to create detailed designs and specifications.
* Reverse engineer damaged resistance welding consumables
* Control and maintain the design standard of the products.
* Providing design support at all stages of the design process
* Develop and maintain BOM using excel for allocated tasks
* Liaising with clients/customers/suppliers to conduct trial installations & offer technical expertise / solutions.
* Undertaking simple draft stress calculations, weight calculations.
* Considering issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
* Communicating with customers and suppliers to resolve design issues.
* Checking drawings for accuracy and errors
This is an extremely rewarding opportunity in many senses - as well as being able to join a group that works in a variety of industries; This is a permanent contact and successful candidates will receive £34,000 - £36,000 Per Annum, depending on experience, including some fantastic scope for premium overtime rates