|Job Ref:||204587514||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Salary:||£120000 - £140000/annum Package||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:25|
Goodall Brazier is working with a leading global environmental solutions company based in Singapore who employs over 1,200 staff in China, India, the Middle East and North Africa as well as Singapore and Southeast Asia, they are looking to on board a Vice President of Engineering, Design to lead the design and engineering team.
Job Title: Vice President, Engineering Design
* Lead the Engineering team in detailed design phases of engineering work.
* Build and manage a strong engineering design teams and oversee all engineering work.
* Lead and support in testing & commissioning of major projects together with EPC Contractors.
* Liaise with other departments to review designs and resolve areas of concern.
* Provide leadership for the team in supporting tender submission and post-award follow-up.
* Degree / Masters in Engineering (Environmental/Chemical).
* Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in desalination, water, wastewater industries with at least 5 years as an Engineering Design Lead.
* Creative and strong knowledge in desalination and membrane technology.
* Demonstrated ability in project management and providing effective solutions.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills