|Job Ref:||204587462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
Our client is a leading provider of of Electronic Content Management Systems across the globe. Due to continued growth they now require a Technical Consultant to come on board and assist with the implementation of new ECM systems. |
Responsibilities of Technical Consultant:
* Design, install and configure the ECM software offerings.
* Work closely with technical architects and external stakeholders to make sure client needs are met.
* Assist with the support and resolution of technical issues relating to the ECM system.
* Remain aware of advances in advanced in IT and the ECM market.
* Be aware of potential sales leads and assist the sales team when required.
* Provide fresh input into how practices and software could be improved.
Skills required for the Technical Consultant Role:
* In depth knowledge of IBM FileNet.
* Good knowledge of other IBM products such as: IBM Enterprise Records, IBM Content Navigator, IBM content on demand, IBM WebSphere Application Server.
* Excellent experience in design and implementation of enterprise software solutions.
* Experience designing software for large scale user bases.
* Experience with DBA, ideally with knowledge of DB2, SQL Server or Oracle.
* Good knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server, ideally being certified.
* Excellent all round IT knowledge including: Disaster recovery, Virtualization, data replication, Global Failover.
* Experience working through the full product implementation cycle, through proof of concept through to installation.
* Excellent ability to manage stakeholders both internal and external and manage client expectations.
The Technical Consultant position will pay a salary in the region of £65,000 + Benefits.
The Technical Consultant role is home based, travel will be regular particularly to Portsmouth.
For further information on this opportunity, contact the team at Lewis Paige on +44 (0)20 (Apply online only) or visit our website at (url removed)
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes