|Job Ref:||204587453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£650 - £750/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
The JM Group is working with a large financial services client and is seeking a Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst on a contract basis in Bromley paying circa £650 - £750 per day. |
The Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst will be part of the Security Engineering team, supporting and responding to security incidents.
The ideal Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst will also have the following skills and experience:
* Strong experience managing an incident from end to end
* Excellent knowledge of Information Security
* Experience of Cyber response / Cyber resilience
* Understanding of building crisis management frameworks, cyber resilience frameworks and cyber response artefacts
* Good knowledge of Security Configuration
* Experience working with Security and Information Event Management tool sets.
* Knowledge of Networks, applications, end user devices and telephony.
* One or more of the following certifications:
o GIAC Certified Incident Handler
o EC- Council Certified Incident Handler
* Financial Services Experience - Beneficial
* Programming language knowledge: C#, Java, Python, PHP - Beneficial
If you are an experienced Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds