|Job Ref:||204587409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Anglia||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £56000/annum Great benefit package on offer||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
There is a great opportunity arisen to work with a global manufacturing business in the East Anglia region. They are looking to hire a process control engineer to help restructure their current site and change the control system in place. This Monday to Friday role comes with a great benefits and salary package. Please have a look at the details below. |
• Write / update Control System recipes as required and support instrument Technician to troubleshoot issues related to our process control computers and interfaces.
• Support Capital projects by defining requirements related to computer controlled equipment. Liase with Corporate Engineering regarding CDAS / computer updates.
• Generate Manufacturing Schedule Performance KPI (Timecards) and analyse reasons for non compliance as applicable. Support Continuous Improvement Teams.
• Support production to resolve issues with chemical processes / plant. Perform distillation column tests as necessary.
• Manage the review, updating and issue of Distillation Work Instructions (DWI) , Reaction Work Instructions ( RWI ) and Distillation Classification Sheets.
• To use SAP business system for trouble shooting and other duties
• Support site Safety & Environmental activities eg Event Investigation and Risk assessments
Degree in Chemical/Electronic Engineering
Experience in chemical manufacturing industry, to include distillation theory and practice.
Experience of Computer Control strategies including Siemens programming and hardware.
Involvement with Capital project work
Fully conversant with EH&S regulations ideally on COMAH Top Tier site.
Chemical Manufacturing experience