|Job Ref:||204587384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£18000 - £26000/annum bonus||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:25|
Our client is the largest provider of new and used surplus, industrial electrical and electronic control equipment in the world.|
We are looking for an experienced Repair Engineer to join the team where you will be reporting to the Repair Production Manager. You will be able to work at a fast pace, able to multi-task and have the ability to work independently.
Your duties will include;
* Repair and/or calibration of Industrial Controls.
* Test functionality of each unit repaired.
* Order parts as necessary for each unit processed.
* Update tracking notes in the computer system reflecting the steps taken to repair each unit.
* Perform repairs down to component level using good soldering and troubleshooting skills.
* Use of test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, function generator) and test fixtures to insure complete and proper repair of each unit is paramount.
As a Repair Engineer you must;
* Be able to understand the repair of Industrial Controls cycle.
* Have strong technical skills
* Have the ability to learn and understand the repair of Industrial Controls processes and procedures.
This is role can be physically demanding where you will be required to on occasion work/reach overhead, stoop, kneel, crouch or even crawl. You will frequently be lifting up to 25 pounds, continuosly lifting up to 10 pounds and occasionaly lifting up to 50 pounds.
As well as your Salary you will also be entitled to be part of the Repair Engineer Monthly Commision Plan