|Job Ref:||204587375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Irlam||Address:||Post Code:||M44||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
JOB TITLE: OSS Solution Designer|
LOCATION: Irlam (relocating to Salford Quays from April 2017)
SALARY: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
The primary function of the role involves the design of IT Software solutions to produce reliable and fit for purpose systems and processes. These systems and processes enable TalkTalk to offer new and innovative products with a great customer experience.
How will I add value in this role?
• Interprets and occasionally documents requirements identified into a set of functional designs for consumption by development departments
• Derives solution design by working with business analysts, solution and enterprise architects, delivery and operational teams
• Ensures the solution design meets the business objectives and aligns with the architectural blueprints and governance framework
• Facilitates and leads design workshops with subject matter experts, delivery leads and other required parties
• Works closely with the development teams to ensure that the implementation is effective and faithful to the original design and of appropriate quality
• Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to the business and technology
What do I need in order to deliver in this role?
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• Experience working on complex IT projects (including past experience in development, for example, .NET, C#, C++, Java, SQL, Oracle)
• Enthusiastic and self-driven
• Strong communication skills, verbally and in documentation/presentation
Be great to also have:
• Knowledge of telecommunications systems and products (BSS/OSS, Networks, LLU, Fibre, Ethernet, SIP)
• Related IT Qualifications
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link