|Job Ref:||204587263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St. Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP28||Salary:||£0 - £1/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:25|
Our successful client based in Bury St Edmunds is seeking to add a Machinist to their team on a permanent basis as soon as possible. In this role you will be producing components following drawings and specifications to a high standard. |
This is a Monday to Friday role working on a full time basis.
To be suitable for this role you will need the following:
* Previous experience of Lathe Turning & Milling - Manual and CNC, Drilling & Tapping and using various gauges
* A proven background of working within a machining or workshop environment
* The ability to read engineering drawings
* Experience of working with materials such as bronze, alloy, iron, and brass
* An ability to work to close tolerances
You will be producing high tolerance machined components using both manual milling and manual lathe turning processes, setting up machinery using program fixtures and tooling and must have the ability to work unsupervised.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful company on a full time permanent basis.
The role offers a very competitive salary and is reflective of the experience required
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer