|Job Ref:||204587191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Electrical Inspection & Test Engineer|
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Contract: Ongoing
Data Facilities Ltd requires a Fully Qualified Electrician with Testing and Inspection experience. Electrician - Electrical Compliance Testing - The Role:
* Inspection, testing and reporting on Fixed Wiring, Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems and Portable Appliances, along with Remedial work. All completed to a high professional standard.
* Primarily based Milton Keynes and surrounding areas the job will include travel so you must be able to accommodate this.
* You will need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure, work to a high professional standard and be able to cope with the diversity of this role.
* City & Guilds 2391/2 and 2382-10 Level 3 certificate (17th Edition) and have knowledge of emergency light and fire alarm systems.
* At least one years experience of testing.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business