|Job Ref:||204587231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum + Bonuses, Overtime Opps + Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Field Service Engineer/White Goods Engineer - Dartford - £22,000 - £24,000/ annum + annual bonuses and benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Large worldwide company (40,000 employees - Over 500 engineers in the UK)
* A thriving multi-brand company successful across 9 countries.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Field Service Engineer?
* Someone who will be happy to cover Dartford and/or the surrounding areas.
* A candidate with field service experience, e.g. telecommunications engineer, vending machine engineer, CCTV engineer etc.. (all sectors considered).
* An engineer with electrical or mechanical experience.
* Someone eager to train into the white goods industry.
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
* 5 over 7 working days with rotational weekends.
* Correct parts are always available to achieve a high first time fix.
* Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Benefits - Guaranteed yearly bonus - Fuel card - Van - Phone - Staff discount on products - Gym memberships, healthcare and lifestyle discounts - Pension scheme.
* Training provided to enter the white goods industry.
* 21 days annual leave.
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
* Awarded retailer of the year.
* Regular training and opportunities to grow and develop skills further - such as 2nd line refrigeration.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Kelly Jeavons on or click the "Apply Now" button