|Job Ref:||204587186||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Package||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:05|
Estimator - Main Contractor - Permanent - Kent - Up To £55k Basic Plus Package.|
Currently seeking an Estimator to join a main housing contactor based in Kent to work in Social Housing sector. My client specialise in planned maintenance & refurbishment contracts. The role will be to support the bid team on tendering for a variety of projects and will be estimating up to 3 contracts/projects at any one time while reporting into the Senior Estimator.
The ideal Candidate:
* Supporting bid team by producing accurate and competitive tenders in order to win new work for the contractor
* Ensure that processes are practical and adhered to at all times
* Producing bills of quantities from drawings and specifications
* Cost comparison and subcontractor selection
* Preparing and submitting subcontract enquiries
* Working with the Pre-Contracts team (PM and Designer) liaising with the client to ensure that tender documents are accurate
This is an excellent role for an experienced Estimator who wants the chance to work for a reputable business that are financially solid, have a great working environment and work on some exciting high profile projects. They are offering a highly competitve salary and package for the right candidate and also offer promotional prospects.
Position: Estimator - Social Housing
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package