|Job Ref:||204587031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Service Engineering: To provide customers with technical support and training to achieve high quality, cost effective fabrications using companies products and systems.|
Technical Training: To design/deliver comprehensive training courses to companies customers to ensure they can utilise the range of products to the standard required.
Project Office: To produce high quality and cost effective design proposals for customers using the companies products to enable the company to win profitable projects.
2. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* To supply after sales support to machinery supplied by the company.
* To provide site support/advice/guidance in respect of the companies product installation procedures.
* To investigate reported complaints and produce detailed reports and recommendations.
* Liaise with Product Managers regarding product development and tooling.
* Assist with project related test sample production and testing.
* Develop and design course materials and presentations to departmental standards.
* Develop and maintain a high knowledge of the companies products, industry standards and legislation.
* Work alongside the Workshop Supervisor to identify and update training samples.
* Provide continual feedback and recommendations to the L&D Manager.
* To work on project drawings and bespoke designs to meet customer requirements.
* To assist in answering technical queries concerning systems and applications from the companies staff and customers.
* To attend customer meetings as required reviewing customer's general arrangement drawings in respect to the companies system recommendations.
* KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office.
* Working knowledge of health and safety.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* A desire to commit to an in depth apprenticeship programme and a passion for learning.
* An awareness of installation techniques and procedures or a similar vocational qualification in this field is desirable although not essential.
* A flexible attitude to work with the ability to prioritise workload and meet specific targets.
* Minimum GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above) or equivalent.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business