|Job Ref:||204587037||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£35000 - £43000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
C# (url removed) Web Developer|
Greywood are currently recruiting for a talented C# (url removed) Developer to join an industry leader based near Poole.
You will be working with a small dynamic team to maintain an existing web portal for the company product. You will create new customer pages and develop existing code on this product roadmap. Alongside this you will transfer portal functionality over to the company's new web product. This is a fantastic role for a developer with a strong existing web technology background who wants to bring their skills right up to date, as the client will provide training in the latest and talked about technologies such as Angular 2 and Typescript.
* Create new instances of the Online Toolkit for new customers.
* Update the Online Toolkit in line with the Roadmap.
* Convert the Online Toolkit to be functionality within the new web platform.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Web forms
* Knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
* Familiarity with web standards and experience developing for multiple browsers and platforms.
* CSS3 (with Bootstrap front-end framework)
* Agile processes
* Is Inspired to learn Angular 2 and Typescript
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Proven ability to work independently or within a team.
* Maintaining high quality output whilst meeting deadlines.
* Material Design
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. An excellent salary up to £43k with excellent perks and benefits, employees really are appreciated and rewarded for their hard work. Using your talent in a modern yet relaxed atmosphere, this is not an opportunity to be missed!! Send your CV Today