|Job Ref:||204587036||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:05|
Thorn Baker are recruiting for Sales Manager Shopfitter|
An established multi-trade services company that provide Shop-Fitting Solutions, Electrical Installations, Compliance Testing, Haulage and Logistics throughout the UK. They provide a one-stop shop solution to their customers. They work with a number of the market leaders within the retail sector.
They believe in offering a first class service to their customers and invest in continuous training & development for their staff.
The Opportunity - Shopfitting Sales Manager
The company is looking to appoint an experienced Sales person to take ownership of the Shopfitting sales side of the business.
You will be responsible for;
* Identifying and developing close working relationships with decision-makers in end user companies in the retail shop fitting sector.
* Building profitable sales growth through supporting and growing the existing customer base of retail outlets, whilst driving new business / projects in the shopfitting sector.
* Servicing existing clients, running new projects whilst driving new business opportunities forward.
* Attending business forums and networking events to strengthen market presence within the business
* Make full and proper use of all existing client lead information provided to you.
* Ensuring where possible all projects are completed within the required deadlines and that customers are fully satisfied with the service provided.
You will / be / have;
* Ambitious and a highly motivated sales professional who can demonstrate a successful track record of building sales with existing customers, in addition to having delivered profitable sales growth through opening new accounts.
* A sales background of dealing within the shopfitting sector would be preferred, however experience within office fit-out, construction materials or joinery would be of great interest also.
* Thrive on taking responsibility and ownership and will be keen to embrace new challenges
* Self-starter, commercially aware, capable of working autonomously, organised, good time management skills, structured, hardworking, prepared to go the extra mile to deliver total customer satisfaction.
* A strong sales track record of selling Shopfitting, Shop Fitting Retail Design Projects into High Street Retail, Independent Retail or Grocery Retail would be very advantageous.
* Shopfitting Project Management experience of delivering a project on time and within budget would be advantageous.
* Computer literate and be able to use Word, Excel and Project (or similar an advantage).
* Provide regular reports / updates to the Managing Director regarding your sales / quotations and projects both projected and current work in progress.
* Ensure all customer / supplier queries (within your control) are actioned and resolved within the specified time given.
* Be responsible for managing costs on your projects / sales and ensure the necessary profit margins are made.
* Excellent man-management skills as you will be coordinating and dealing with our direct labour / sub-contractors.
* Attend business forums and networking events to strengthen market presence within the business.
* Experience and ability of managing a number of projects simultaneously.
Depends on experience.
For further details contact Francesca at Thorn Baker (Apply online only)