|Job Ref:||204586998||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£81.84/day pension, free car parking, holidays etc||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:04|
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR |
* Salary £81.84 per day / £21,278 p.a.
* Long Term Contracts ( full time position 8:30-17:30/ Mon-Fri)
* Pension eligibility after 3 months
* 20 day annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* Working in Reading, Berkshire, UK
If you are considering the challenge of becoming an integral part of a rapidly growing company, then our client is looking for you, as they require a dedicated, innovative character to work with both internal and external forces on products and services to clients within telecommunications field.
Our client is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). They invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join them and develop together.
* To ensure the smooth running of the teams administration function
* Dealing with telephone calls, messages, emails both for internal and external
* Booking and preparing meeting rooms, ensuring refreshments are set up before meetings, arranging lunches for management/clients when it's needed.
* Administration affairs to staff and clients, expense claim acknowledgment; Administration support to the directors.
* Liaising with Huawei Finance to complete the supplier payment.
* Facility management for the office. Ordering stationery, maintaining office supplies.
* Liaising with Huawei HR of uploading annual or sick absence.
* Maintain the departmental calendar
* Compile and submit expense claims/invoice for the team
* Assisting and supporting the Office Manager to maintain a social and happy office environment with regular planning of holiday celebrations, company functions and regular social events.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
* Senior administration experience.
* Reliable, punctual with excellent time keeping skills.
* Excellent user of Microsoft office programs.
* Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner.
* Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
* Mature, credible, and confident in dealing with managers and Directors.
* Friendly and personable disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from staff.
* Flexible attitude and keen to help.
* Confident working on your own initiative and prioritizing your workload.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Out-going with a pro-active/ can do and sociable attitude.
To apply for the role please email your CV or for more information call Heaven Paterson on (Apply online only)
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion