|Job Ref:||204586946||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
We are recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company in Southampton for a Maintenance Engineer to support the production team.|
Duties will involve:
* Following established maintenance systems and procedures
* Planning and scheduling routine maintenance
* Responding to reports of equipment breakdowns
* Providing a full service of fault diagnosis, support and repair
* Spares analysis
* Occasionally working out of normal working hours to minimize disruption to production
Applicants must have experience in a similar position for a manufacturing company with previous experience of repairing PLC control systems. An electrical qualification such as a BTEC would be a distinct advantage. The successful candidate will be a good communicator with an aptitude for problem solving and a good level of computer literacy.
The position is permanent with full time hours and the salary is negotiable depending on experience up to £38,000 p/a.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion