|Job Ref:||204586933||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£16078 - £17388/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:25|
Our well established client in Sowerby Bridge due to expansion are looking to recruit a Stock Controller on Temporary to Permanent basis.|
Responsibility of the role:
To ensure the stock and Stores locations are continuously improving. To liaise with Production and Purchasing Departments for the reporting of any stock that is not available to satisfy Customer Orders. This is achieved by a continuous Stocktaking Procedure.
- Responsibility for the completing of the Physical Continuous Stock Take.
- Ensure all stock management KPI`s are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Immediately report figures outside of KPI requirements to the Stores Manager.
- Immediately report any stock shortfalls for customer sales orders and internal Purchase orders.
- Carry out spot checks on any component where an issue arises.
- Ensure housekeeping excellence.
- Other Stores duties as required.
The salary for this role is £7.73 per hour. The working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to NA hourly rate will increase to £8.36 after 3 months service.
This is temporary to permanent role