|Job Ref:||204586758||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£16.00 - £17.00/hour Van & Fuel Card||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:42|
Mobile Maintenance Electricians-Immediate Start-London|
PRS are currently looking for Mobile electricians to cover the London & M25 area (Van Supplied)
Your daily tasks will include covering breakdown & Call out respopnses through out the London area dealing with various tasks from electrical faults to minor mechanical breakdowns.
- Carrying out routine PPM and reactive call outs•
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment where required•
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings ensuring all small works opportunities are identified and followed up
- Proactive in diagnosing and rectifying M&E plant faults, ensuring all statutory requirements are maintained.
- Work independently and as part of a wider team representing the company in a professional manner, in accordance with given instructions, safe working practices and method statements.
- Take the proactive approach to manage energy throughout the building (BMS)
- Adhere to and assist in designing of "standard operating procedures" to operate machinery which covers a wide range of plant and equipment.
- To be considered for this opportunity you will have a minimum of
- City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 /2330/2356
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Multi Skilled in engineering maintenance
- Health Safety and Environment regulations ECS/CSCS
- Building Services experience