|Job Ref:||204586708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
We are looking for an Experienced Senior IT Support Engineer to join our expanding in-house IT team. This is will involve working with our support desk team, maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Origin network. |
We are the UK's leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors, windows and electronic roller blinds. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as a manufacturing facility in Florida.
The Senior IT Support Engineer will manage our support helpdesk, new equipment installations, specific department projects and support all staff based in the UK and USA.
Key responsibilities of the Senior IT Support Engineer:
• Manage the IT helpdesk and escalate support requests as necessary.
• Liaise with employees, customers and external IT providers on a regular basis.
• Manage and work with external contractors- server / phone system etc.
• Manage 'one-off' custom projects including PC configurations and hardware installation.
• To plan and participate in, where appropriate, any new IT related business projects.
• To create, maintain and update IT documentation. This will be on an on-going basis for new and existing installations.
The ideal Senior IT Support Engineer will:
• Have excellent project management skills including planning, organisational and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be confident with dealing with people at all levels.
• Have excellent attention to detail and analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Be hardworking, flexible and committed.
• Take ownership of projects from planning through to completion.
• Be able to make recommendations for the future.
• Be a team worker and able to work on own initiative.
Senior IT Support Engineer - Additional Requirements:
• Experience and knowledge of an IT support role and managing a support helpdesk.
• Experience in a customer facing / operational IT role.
• Must have relevant Microsoft certification.
• GCSE's in Maths & English Grade C minimum (or equivalent), further education in a computing subject is desirable.
• Experience with MS products including Windows Desktop, Windows Server, MS Office, Office 365, active directory, VPN solutions, printers & photocopiers.
Salary: £35k - £37k + Benefits
Please apply online for the Senior IT Support Engineer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Senior IT Support Engineer role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable