|Job Ref:||204586701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £500/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:24|
Campaign Analyst / Manager - Unica / IBM Campaign |
Bench are currently supporting a retail client with their need for an experienced Campaign Analyst / Manager. Our client are launching an exciting and innovative programme in order to enrich their understanding of what makes customers tick.
You will sit in the Marketing Innovation team, surrounded by like minded, inquisitive and fast-paced individuals who have a passion for the customer and for problem solving.
The workstream in which this role sits is experimenting with new and innovative ways of targeting outbound communications to deliver highly personalised and optimised outbound messages to customers.
The role is accountable for creating the targeting flows using IBM Campaign and IBM Contact Optimisation to execute all pilot direct marketing campaigns being trialled in the workstream. You will work with our analytics team, and content managers to create customer targeting lists and evaluate performance.
You must be a driven, quantitative, self-starting professional who is a specialist in the set-up of outbound communications based upon customer insight and analysis.
You should have a good working knowledge of IBM Unica and Campaign products.
- Create customer outbound trials using IBM Campaign and Contact Optimisation
- Build targeted campaign selections based on a variety of criteria including product usage, transactional data, customer segments etc.
- Commission analysis to provide customer insight that helps define those targeting criteria for outbound communications
- Work with analytics team to analyse campaign performance to establish best practices in customer segmentation and selection approach
- Have a full working knowledge and understanding of campaign tools to create the flows to enable us to execute our campaigns
Knowledge and Skills Required
- A strong quantitative university degree
- At least 1 year direct marketing industry experience
- Experience of marketing campaign design & analysis and/or insights is essential, working with customer data to find key insight and drive business change
- Excellent knowledge of campaign processes, including segmentation and targeting experience with marketing campaign list creation & optimisation of marketing campaigns
- Strong skills and experience in IBM Unica, IBM Campaign and IBM Contact Optimization software
- Understanding of data availability, data's strengths and weaknesses
- A strong knowledge of database structures and understanding of relational databases
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including exceptional Excel skills