|Job Ref:||204586699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£24860/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
My clients is looking for an apprentice trained Maintenance Technicians to provide Maintenance and Installation work on a full range of machine tools.|
* Proven experience working with both relay logic and PLC control systems.
* Extensive experience as a qualified maintenance / service engineer operating in an industrial environment (Preferably in the manufacturing sector)
* Good understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
* Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
* Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
* Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
* Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
* Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
* Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management, and Senior Cell Leader.
* Plan / prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
* Manufacture spare parts as required
* Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
* Identify spares requirements and control / log usage
* Responsible for ensuring that a clean, tidy and hazard free working environment is maintained to defined standards
* Typical example of work would be to respond to maintenance request for equipment fault, diagnose fault repair and return equipment to operational service. All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner.
To apply for this Maintenance Technicians position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Rhys at E3R on (Apply online only)