|Job Ref:||204586773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:36|
Our clients are a comprehensive, award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in the design, procurement, management and maintenance of all aspects of the built environment. They are looking for a motivated and dynamic Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the multi-disciplinary team in their Devon office.|
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake pre and post contract Quantity Surveying duties on a wide variety of projects, reporting to senior surveyors, including assisting with estimating and cost planning, preparing tender documents and reports, taking meeting minutes, preparing valuations, cost reporting, monitoring reports and agreement of final accounts.
- An RICS accredited honours degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent academic qualification
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have willingness to learn and develop your own personal skill sets from both a technical and career aspect
- 2 years post-graduation experience in the industry
- Experience in the preparation of SMM7 and NRM bills of quantities, preliminaries and contract documents
What they can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity for career progression in an award-winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Training, mentoring and professional development with progression to full RICS chartered status.
- Variety of work across a wide range of sectors.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Health care and benefits package
- Pension Scheme