|Job Ref:||204586970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£46000 - £46001/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Business Analyst - HR & IT Domain - Permenant - Surrey - £46K|
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst with a Human Recourse and Information Technology background to provide a vital link between the HR and IT department. The role of the BA is to document and present requirements in a manner that is functional and understandable to both HR and IT departments. The BA will also work closely with the IT team to translate the requirements into functional specifications, test plans etc. Furthermore, the BA will also support and conduct system testing, providing troubleshooting and end user support for HR systems.
* Defining & Documenting Requirements.
* Preparing Functional Specifications.
* Preparing Test Plans & Scenarios.
* Systems Testing & Supporting Users.
* End-User Support & Troubleshooting.
* Supporting Process Design / Re-Engineering.
* Data Analysis & Reporting.
* Assist in Configurations and Maintenance of HR Systems.
Skills & Experience...
* Oracle Fast Formula SQL
* HR System testing skills
* E-business suite
* Oracle HCM Cloud consultancy
* Oracle PL/sql
* HR Content Knowledge
If you wish to apply for the role, please send an up to date CV to Don ASAP