|Job Ref:||204586831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Code:||LN13||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
PURPOSE OF JOB:
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated multi-skilled engineer that is seeking a new challenge and new experiences. Due to continued growth, development and investment the role is required by a leading manufacturing organisation based in Lincolnshire.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A time served Apprenticeship, or equivalent
* Recognised Engineering qualifications - electrical and mechanical
* Previous maintenance experience, ideally within a manufacturing
* Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills
* Candidates must have a Full Driving Licence.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Vicky Forrester or call NA for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services