|Job Ref:||204586551||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:42|
Negotiable - Dependant on experience
A14 Corridor based
Permanent - Full time
Our clients are a leading Civil Engineering company providing specialist expertise across two thirds of England, with multiple offices.
We are looking to recruit a Sub Agent based around the A14 corridor with an extensive background and knowledge of Civil engineering to efficiently manage safety, quality, cost, and programme performance on large construction projects or multiple smaller construction projects.
• Managing Sub contractors and Health & Safety on site.
• Manage and mentor both direct and sub-contracted staff on site.
• Assist estimating department with method statements, programing and construction methods as and when requested.
• Manage production of method statements and risk assessments for Health & Safety plan
• Support site management.
• Produce and manage project programmes.
• Assist with and carry out inductions on site for staff, sub-contractors and visitors on site when required.
• Experience of Roads, Drainage, Groundworks, Earthworks and Infrastructures preferred.
• Preferably will have a Degree or equivalent qualification as a minimum, but working knowledge and experience equally appropriate.
• Extensive knowledge of NEC, ICE and JCT.
• IT literate.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Proactive problem solver.
• Team Player