|Job Ref:||204586563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£75000 - £80000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Salesforce Developer / Integration Specialist based in Central London|
Are you a Salesforce Developer with 3 years+ experience with a deep understanding of APEX and the (url removed) platform?
I'm currently working with my client based in central London. They are looking for a Salesforce Developer / integration specialist to join their creative team immediately!
My client is looking for a strong Salesforce Developer who has robust knowledge of the Apex language, Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON), and tools like Apex Data Loader for their highly tailored Salesforce instance. The candidate will be expected to lead the Salesforce project and manage a team of analysts / administrators. You will be based full time within the London office.
The client is looking for a team player, and someone who will fit very well within their team.
YOU WILL HAVE:
* Large understanding of APEX, SOQL and Visualforce Pages
* APEX controllers, Triggers and Custom Settings.
* com development and design
* To have used data tools like APEX Dataloader
* Experience with REST, SOAP, XML
* Strong market knowledge on integrations with 3rd party apps
* To be gather requirements from major stakeholders within the business
* Leadership skills
* Strong communications skills to communicate with the team effectively
* A basic understanding of other coding languages including CSS, HTML, C# and C++
* SFTC File transfers via the website
* DEV401 essential
* DEV501 Advantageous
* Heavily discounted gym
* Beautiful place to work
* 1% pension
* 25 days holiday
* Life Assurance
* Lots of self development
If this is you, and you want to apply for this role. Please contact Tom Heywood at IT Works Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email your CV