|Job Ref:||204586598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£275 - £325/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Bench are currently working with an App Development Agency in Central London. Our client are looking for an experience Android developer to join their team. With an extensive list of well established brands in their portfolio our client will open up great opportunities for you to be at the for front of development.
Our client work in a fast paced, Agile environment, delivering sophisticated software that is critical to the operation of almost all of its clients.
- Contributing to design and spec discussions and planning
- Writing technical architecture and component specs
- Developing fluid, reusable libraries
- Engineering alpha, beta and release candidate apps
- Testing and fixing
Skills and Experience needed:
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and a clear understanding of how to practically apply Agile principles
- Proven ability to work effectively within cross-functional/multi-skilled teams
- Expertise in Android SDK
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and Behaviour-driven
- Development including jUnit4, Espresso
- Hands on experience in creating clean, decoupled Android Architecture - using OOP and Reactive Functional Programming
Expertise in using:
- Dagger 2
- Extensive experience integrating with RESTful web service APIs.
- Expert knowledge of mobile engineering including UI patterns, data frameworks, http connectivity and performance optimisation.
- Full exposure of app development cycle from interpreting client briefs to release and post-launch maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Animation API
- Bindings API
Using any of following languages:
- Good understanding of visual design and UX, Material Design.
£275- £325 PD