|Job Ref:||204586406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£58000 - £64000/annum competitive benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:26|
As Senior Java Developer you will be working on several value-add projects in line with client's requirements. Due to the fluctuating nature of the industry you can expect to be utilising multiple technologies over a diverse portfolio of work. As well as remaining technically hands-on, the Senior Java Developer will manage their own time, delegate tasks and mentor Junior Java Developers.|
Your new role as Senior Java Developer will require working with the client's needs to deliver a number of value-add projects. As its common for the industry to fluctuate, expect to be using a range of technologies over a diverse portfolio of work. The Senior Java Developer Role will mentor Junior Java Developers, delegate tasks whilst managing their own time and still remaining technically hands on.
Senior Java Developer Duties;
* Having the chance to add your value across a variety of technical areas within the team, including: -Networking -Protocol Implementation -User interaction
* -Integration with embedded systems
* -System configuration and management
* -Database Design
* Meeting the company's aims according to specification delivering an exceptional level of tested and robust code.
* Critical software development for the company's trading platform.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
* Java experience of at least 2+ years
* MySQL experience
* Exposure to version control tools E.G Git
* Configuration management, deployment management and related tools experience
* A vast knowledge of key management and security issues
* Microservices and AWS
* Experience building REST APIs
* Understanding of multithreading
* Knowledge of systems and network configuration
* Degree in Computer Science or similar
If you have 2 or 3 of the essential skills listed I would be very interested in speaking with you still as it is understandable you may not tick every requirement.
The business offers excellent career progression for the right candidate alongside attractive benefits. If you are looking for a role with a forward-thinking, progressive organisation, this could be the ideal role for you. Please submit your CV to NA'AT'(url removed) or for further information, please contact me on (Apply online only).