|Job Ref:||204586244||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £85000/annum +Package(Bonus, Healthcare, Travel||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:42|
Senior Project Manager|
Salary: £85k + Package (Bonus, Healthcare, Travel etc.)
I am currently representing a well-established Fit-Out contractor, currently turning over £130m and looking to increase this by 60% - 70% in the next year.
Most of their projects are won through repeat business or framework agreements in excess of £30m, these contracts that have been agreed and work has been guaranteed.
The current project that they would be looking for the successful candidate to join will be a £19m Cat B fit out. This will be divided into two buildings (one at £10m and the other £9m) once this project has been completed you will then be moved onto the next site, all projects will range between £5m - £15m.
• Previous experience in running sites between £5m - £15m
• Previous experience doing both Cat A&B fit outs
• Be able to deal with both contractors on site and any client visits that may take place
• Manage all client and sub-contractor relationships
• Take ultimate full responsibility for all site Health & Safety
If the role is of interest please contact me on (Apply online only) or alternatively you can email your CV into Steven at Coyles