|Job Ref:||204586168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
• Develop software for application specific modules.
• Develop detailed design and unit / integration / functional test documentation
• Plan peer reviews for developed software work products and support peer reviews of work products developed by other software engineers
• Integration of Software Modules from multiple Sub-System / Core Asset Group development teams developed for Audio products.
• Perform Unit, Integration, Structural and Functional testing activities on Software Release candidates for customer deliveries.
• Software Requirements Analysis, Decomposition, Clarification and Allocation.
• Support/develop software development tools for the global software development team.
• Develop, maintain and deploy the Software Configuration Management Plan.
• Prepare Software Releases in line with the Software Development Process.
• Support the Software Design Champion in HLD inputs and deployment, and defect /change request analysis
• Support the Software Project Lead Engineer in Software Problem Analysis, and Issue Resolution, and Project Metrics
• Participate in the evaluation and assessment of project risks.
• Assist in the preparation, execution and actions associated with assessments (internal and external) of software projects.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent with a focus on software and electronics
• Knowledge of C programming, compilers, linkers and debugging techniques
• Software engineering lifecycles and software quality assurance
• Experience in software engineering for embedded software development
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Standard Windows Office tools
• Excellent Communicator, team member
• Automotive engineering experience
• CMMi, Spice, 15504 or similar software engineering standards
• Good understanding of microprocessors, real-time operating systems and communication protocols in automotive industry.
• Audio / Radio domain knowledge.
• GPS / Telematics Knowledge
• Agile Development
• Experience of configuration management tools and operating practices
• Experience of requirements analysis and deployment into software design
• Experience of RTC Jazz