|Job Ref:||204586143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Software Project Manager |
A global pioneer in power electronics is currently recruiting for a Software Project Manager to join their centre of excellence based in Staffordshire.
As a Software Project Manager you'll be responsible for the following:
* You'll coordinate a multi-disciplined engineering team.
* You'll produce and define the project implementation strategy.
* You'll define the project work breakdown structure to meet the delivery timescales.
* You'll ensure the project is delivered within the required budget, preparing monthly KPIs.
As a Software Project Manager you must have experience in the following:
* You must have previous experience within a project management or technical leadership position.
* You must have experience of design modelling and software architecture design.
* Ideally you'll have a degree or equivalent in an engineer discipline.
If the role of a Software Project Manager is of interest and you would like to find out more information, then please click apply now or call Josh Wilkinson on (Apply online only).
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position