|Job Ref:||204586137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £36000/annum Van - Fuel Card - 20 days holiday||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Are you a Domestic Heating Engineer looking to be backed through your Commercial ACS? |
If the answer is yes then I have the perfect opportunity for you.
My Client is a well-established company , dedicated to service and maintenance of domestic and commercial heating/gas appliances. We have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Mobile Service Engineer to join the team. Joining an established team, in this role you will be responsible for carrying out servicing, fault finding and repairs on commercial heating, gas and oil appliances.
Working with a diverse range of prestigious clients, your role will involve travelling to client sites predominantly throughout Central London and within the M25. You will be dealing with all types of clients on a daily basis, so a high degree of customer facing skills will be required. Your duties will include:
Domestic Engineer Summary:
• Progression to Commercial qualifications at the end of year one will be an option, subject to individual performance
• Experienced Mobile Gas Safe Registered Domestic Heating Engineer to primarily work upon a high end portfolio centred around the Kensington and Chelsea area.
• The role covers Domestic GSI`s and servicing, reactive breakdowns, quoted works and limited installation works.
• A high degree of customer facing skills requiring excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
• Ideally product training and knowledge of Valiant, Worcester boiler systems, complete with Part P or similar electrical qualifications.
• The ability to diagnose faults, identify actions required, report effectively is essential.
• Working as part of a mobile work force within the HVAC industry, duties outside of Domestic work will also encompass assisting with servicing or other works predominantly within commercial plant rooms in the residential sector.
• The role further covers being part of the call out rota in rotation with other engineers.
Salary £35-36k (dependent on experience/current training)
25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
Paid weekly, £150 float given
Mobile phone and PDA given
Any specialist tools will be provided
Overtime paid at competitive uplifted rates
Please apply urgently to be considered