|Job Ref:||204586284||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:08|
Currently searching for a Plant Manager to join our client based in Elstow, Bedford who specialise in supplying innovative solutions for the construction industry and is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of ready to use mortars and screeds providing unrivalled standards of service and quality for Architects and Building Contractors.|
This role would ideally be suited to someone with experience in mortar/screed/concrete or other industrial role, however all applications are being considered.
* Take responsibility for their safety and that of colleagues.
* Maintain site housekeeping to a high standard.
* Batch mortars and screeds to meet customer needs whilst meeting internal quality requirement.
* Conduct all activities required for stock control.
* Conduct administration tasks, including use of IT systems, required to efficiently operate the site and link into the company's processes.
The site maintenance will involve general tasks such as:
* Inspections and checks
* Basic repairs
This position is an immediate start with fantastic progression opportunities to grow within the company. Salary is negotiable depending on skills and previous experience.
Skills + Qualities desired:
* Display effective communications and relationship building with all colleagues.
* Take ownership for site appearance.
* Take ownership to meet all aspects of quality control.
* Coordinate and support customer services in maintaining effective transport movements.
* Supervising adherence to environmental permits, including discharge consents.
If you feel you have the desired skills and appropriate experience please apply with your CV immediately