|Job Ref:||204586268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£65000/annum car, bonus, additional benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:04|
Role: Project Controller (pricing & accounting)|
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: circa £65k + excellent benefits
My client is delivering a $multibillion secure telecommunications infrastructure across Saudi Arabia.
There is a new opportunity available for a Project Controller (pricing & accounting) reporting to the Finance Manager (Projects)
The Project Controller will primarily be responsible for supporting the company project teams in all matters relating to project pricing and cost controlling, including financial management, analysis, forecasting and related reporting
• Management of project costs in accordance with approved project budgets and business delegated authority limits.
• Management of project P&L, cash flow and reporting as it relates to the company's key projects and customer contracts.
• Support the Time-Booking process to enable on-budget project delivery, and cost analysis.
• Consideration of financial impacts in project decision making process.
• Support on-time delivery of all key project milestones.
• Support management of project risks, opportunities & financial exposure.
• Development of programme cost and revenue models which adequately meet the requirements of the business generally as well as audit requirements of the company's customer, as and when required.
• Take ownership of the IP Network Project cost/price accounting, analysis and modeling.
• Contribution to the development of short, medium and long term business planning and corresponding financial modeling.
• Support operational performance optimization by regular review of, and where necessary updating, financial processes relating to costing/pricing.
• Support monthly and year end accounts closing process.
The Project Controller will also be involved in:
• Input to Strategic plan (financial part).
• Input to Operational plan, budget, forecast.
• Application of Accounting GAAP (to management & financial accounts input).
• Performance measurement, analysis, challenge.
• Apply Commercial knowledge to financial approvals.
• Cost engineering & project controlling.
• Cash management & optimization.
• Risk management & internal control
Skills/experience required for the role are:
• Part qualified or newly qualified accountant.
• Additionally: A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, etc. would be beneficial.
• Operational experience: Minimum 5 years in project finance control and costing/pricing (preferably in the defence sector).
• Must possess valid driving licence from country of origin
• Experience of working in the Telecommunications sector is much preferred