|Job Ref:||204586248||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£15000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Role: Car Sales Executive |
Contract type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday - Saturday 8am - 5pm
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealer in the Oxford area, is currently looking to hire an experienced Car Sales Executive to join their expanding Sales Team.
This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. As a Car Sales Executive you must demonstrate a hunger for success, you will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
* Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle
* Arranging test drives
* Negotiating sale and trade-in prices
* Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles
* Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer
* Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturer's databases
* Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new vehicles and deals
* Updating stock lists
* Providing potential customers with relevant literature and information
You will have an innate passion for car sales and the product being sold, you won't just be selling cars to the customers, you will be making them want to buy. You will also have an impressive product knowledge and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer satisfaction. The ability to work well within a team is a must to ensure the dealership runs smoothly with no mistakes