|Job Ref:||204586047||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£31000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled)|
Maintenance Engineer - Chichester
Multi-skilled Maintenance - £31,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance + Company bonus
Days based role 3 out of the 4 weeks - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. 1 week of the month you will be on call and do a mixture of early and lates and you will work 1 Sunday per month.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer required for highly reputable and growing company with a friendly team environment.
The ideal candidate will be a multi-skilled/electrically biased engineer and must be HNC/HND/NVQ qualified. You will come from a maintenance background and have experience working within any manufacturing environment (FMCG preferable). You should have good diagnostic and problem solving skills as well as an understanding of engineering drawings.
Working as part of a 5 man team you will be responsible for the multi-skilled maintenance work on the company's manufacturing equipment, working on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems. You will do a mix of planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a friendly organisation who are enjoying continued growth and offer long term career prospects.
* Part of a 5 man team you will be responsible for the multi-skilled maintenance work on the company's manufacturing equipment
* Work on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
* Days role 3 out of the 4 weeks - 1 week is a mixture of earlies and lates
* Multi-skilled/electrically biased and must be HNC/HND/NVQ/17th edition qualified
* Solid background in maintenance within a manufacturing environment
* Good diagnostic and problem solving skills
* Understanding of engineering drawings preferable