|Job Ref:||204586013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:08|
First People Solutions are currently recruiting for a leading Facilities Management services provider. With offices across the UK our client is seeking an experienced Gas Engineer to work within contracts across Buckinghamshire.|
As a Gas Engineer you will be expected to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance when required, with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
Other key responsibilities will include;
* Fault diagnosis
* Operational repair and maintenance
* Emergency repair services
* Carry out maintenance on other trades where ability allows.
The successful candidate:
* Commercial & Domestic gas tickets
* City and Guilds Qualified
* Health & Safety aware and compliant
* Relevant experience within facilities management/building maintenance
* Experience within PPM, reactive maintenance & installation.
If you are interested in this role please apply now attaching an up to date CV. All applications shall be treated on a confidential basis