|Job Ref:||204585952||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
2ND STAGE OPERATOR|
• Work to drawings and other instructions provided, highlighting any inaccuracies.
• Maintain good ESD practices with regards to handling of electronic assemblies and static sensitive devices.
• Ensure working area is tidy and practice good house keeping.
• Ability to visually identify and compare electronic components to the assembly documentation provided.
• Maintain good health & safety practices.
• Have good eyesight.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as a team with others.
• To work and maintain records in accordance with the companies approval to ISO 9000.
• Take kits of parts previously prepared and check values and condition of components to ensure they are fit for purpose.
• Prepare/pre-form components for fitting as required by the relevant documentation.
• Load through hole devices into printed circuit boards prior to wave solder
• Operate wave solder equipment ensuring solder joints completed are to the required company standard.
• Perform any necessary general maintenance on the wave solder equipment as required.
• Hand solder through hole devices to the required company standard.
• Rework electronic assemblies to the required company standard as instructed by inspection, to include the removal and replacement of fine pitch devices in accordance with the company workmanship standard.
• Complete any wire links/modifications as required making off to the required company standard.
• Maintain the cleanliness of electronic assemblies in accordance with the required company standard.
• Knowledge and working experience of the following specifications would be advantageous:
J Standard 001