|Job Ref:||204585885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum Executive Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:39|
Project Manager - (Building) |
Salary: £60k-£80k + Executive Benefits
Hamilton Mayer International is operating on the request of a family run construction firm based in the UK. They are looking for a Project Manager to lead a £20m school project. The individual is expected to be able to fit in with the company's ethos and meet project requirements.
* Ensure the delivery of the project within the given constraints of time and cost. To ensure that all health, safety and welfare obligations associated with the project delivery are met.
* Identify the necessary resources and assign individual responsibilities.
* To create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* To ensure that relations with the client and all stakeholders in the project are maintained and managed to an appropriate level.
* To apply client's methodology effectively and enforce project standards.
The ideal appointment for this opening must have worked within a business development team with experience on similar sized and valued projects.
* Willing to lead by example and work on own initiative.
* Relevant industry qualification or professional membership.
* Able to work under pressure, while ensuring deadlines are met.
* Experience of meeting and exceeding targets.
* Ideally 5 years' plus experience working on similar sized projects.
* Experience within the East Midlands region preferred.
About Hamilton Mayer International
Hamilton Mayer International is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across various industry sectors and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Transportation, Rail, Utilities, Building, Property, Residential Development, Chemicals & Coatings and Medical/Life Sciences markets