|Job Ref:||204586026||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£18000 - £26000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:39|
Trainee/Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
£18,000-£26,000 + package
Our client is a well-established and expanding Sub-Contractor based in the North West area of England who is currently hoping to attract a Trainee or Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their operations on a permanent basis, to assist the Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors help carry out projects focusing on Building Interiors.
We are looking to speak with Candidates, who are degree qualified or in the process of achieving this, or as a minimum be enrolled and currently completing or completed a HNC/HND or equivalent in Construction or have experience as a Trainee or Assistant QS with a different Contractor.
The successful candidate will also be expected to:
• Assist with daily operations of Quantity Surveyors in team
• Have a good attitude and eagerness to learn and develop own skill set
• Be flexible and willing to travel to site as required and assist with requested duties including bills of quantities
To apply for this position the successful candidate will:
• Ideally be qualified, or working towards or qualified to degree level, any previous additional construction management related qualifications i.e. HND/HNC also desirable.
• Full and Clean UK Driver's License or currently taking lessons.
• Punctual, and able to work as part of a team as well as own initiative.
If you would like any more information or to apply for this position please click the link, or contact Graham on (Apply online only)