|Job Ref:||204585621||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bad Salzuflen (32107)||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:59|
Amoria Bond is recruiting for a Pressure Parts Engineer (M/W)experienced in international projects for the Power industry. Our client is a global leader in the Power sector. This is a new role that has been created to sustain our clients' growth in the EPC sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- 3D modelling of pressure parts as well as some detailed engineering/drawing
- Supervise external subcontractors responsible for the 2D modelling of said parts
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- Experience in pressure parts construction
- Knowledge of EU standards on Pressure Parts Directive; knowledge of DEN13480 & DEN12952
- Minimum 2 years of experience and proficiency in handling 3d modelling software
- Fluent in German and English
For applicants, please use the apply button on the job board.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role