|Job Ref:||204585610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bad Salzuflen (32107)||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:59|
Amoria Bond is recruiting for a Process engineer- Flue Gas Cleaning (M/W)experienced in international projects for the Power industry. Our client is a global leader in the Power sector. This is a new role that has been created to sustain our clients' growth in the EPC sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out calculations for flue gas cleaning and de-ashing systems
- working closely with engineers and third party contractors to monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of the plant;
- Ensure correct technical integrity is achieved and maintained for all Utility Systems prior to handover to Operations
- Provide Technical input and approval for Commissioning Test Procedures
- Provide Technical input to Site queries and review of all process changes.
- supporting the field service team and travel to the site on occasion
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- Experience in a power plant setting, having been responsible for flue gas cleaning and deashing systems minimum experience on 2 such projects from concept to commissioning
- minimum 3 years of experience
- Fluent in German and English
For applicants, please use the apply button on the job board.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role