|Job Ref:||204585601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bad Salzuflen (32107)||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:59|
Amoria Bond is recruiting for a E,C&I engineer (M/W)experienced in international projects for the Power industry. Our client is a global leader in the Power sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Developing and presenting design proposals for clients following the external brief ensuring the client requirements are met.
* Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
* Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements
* Will be supporting the field service team and travel to the site on occasion
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or another relevant discipline
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in the power generation industry; experience with boilers is a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English and German
For applicants, please use the apply button on the job board.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role