|Job Ref:||204585575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:04|
Up to £35k
Our client is a dynamic fast paced telecoms business, bringing rural broadband to communities not currently served by any other provider. They are working with us to source a number of technical and business operations roles across their Abingdon based business.
As they grow, one of their key requirements is for 2 Surveyor/Planners with 3 years minimum of working in telecommunications in an infrastructure planning capacity. Ideal candidates will be educated to degree level.
Surveyor/Planners will have
Knowledge and Experience :
* Fibre Network Architecture- ideally FTTH
* Full Understanding of Fibre Allocations and Drops
* Detailed understanding of all aspects of civil route planning using different methodologies
* Ability to identify engineering risks and associated solutions.
* Ability to plan , fit for construction, external and internal networks.
* Knowledge of GIS software (ideally QGIS)
* Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and Responsibilities under CDM
* Knowledge and understanding of NRSWA
* Able to work with multiple departments and interact with Operations, Engineering and Sales
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills with the ability to interact effectively with all personnel, vendors and customers
* Good understanding of wayleaves
* Strong Time management and efficiency
* Personally Effective:
* Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and delegate
* Ability to seek out, manage and influence opportunities for continuous improvement and change
* Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and network integrity are maintained and records updated accordingly
* Ability to work alone or as part of a Team
* Self-motivated and able to understand tasks on own initiative
* Attention to detail and the ability to manage a high-volume work load efficiently and effectively
You would be joining this business at an exciting time of growth and expansion as they roll out their broadband projects across the UK.
If you are interested in this role and have some or all of the skills required, please apply today. We would like your CV in MSWord format please. We can't wait to hear from you