|Job Ref:||204584425||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£42000 - £44000/annum RAIL BENEFITS||Post Date:||29/09/2016 02:14|
Job title: Quality & Improvements Engineer|
Job location: London
Salary: Circa £42-44k DOE + Full Rail Benefits
Working for a leading rail company you will sit within the Engineering Department and focus on monitoring and controlling the quality of fleet maintenance work carried out at depot level. You will be involved in improving fleet performance, reliability and safety alongside any possible improvements within maintenance programmes and processes and procedures.
This is a key role in securing fleet performance and safety and as such we are looking for an ambitious, independent and motivated engineer.
This role is Monday to Friday 37 hours a week as standard; however you will be an on call technical engineer and as such will be required to be part of the on call rota (working on a 6:1 rotation) and hold a full driving licence.
* Organised and reliable - able to work independently and across departments.
* Must have previous experience in a rolling stock maintenance depot.
* Ideally be familiar with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems such as Nexala, Maximo, SAP etc
* Ideally qualified to HNC level or above - but will consider relevant vocational qualifications.
* Ideally some exposure to root cause analysis, fault finding, investigations or exam work.
Charlotte Cruise Email:
Tel: (Apply online only)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client