|Job Ref:||204393610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Bonus||Post Date:||29/09/2016 02:08|
Safety Engineer |
Stevenage - £(Apply online only) + Excellent package
This leading technology company designs innovative and sophisticated engineering systems. As a system Safety Engineer you will have hands-on involvement at the design, analysis and integration stages to ensure the on-going safety and dependability of these complex and safety-critical systems.
Working throughout the full product development lifecycle, activities will include;
• Design analysis and the generation of the system safety requirements
• Hazard Identification exercises (SWIFT and HAZOP)
• Hazard management and risk analysis, including Fault Tree and Event Tree analysis.
• Construction of Safety Cases providing safety arguments, ALARP statements and Hazard logs
• Support to project Safety Panels and Committees
You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
• Strong working knowledge of Safety Case construction, Hazard Identification and Safety Assessment
• Experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment
• Detail engineering experience preferably in Electronics or Manufacture Engineering
• Hands on analytical and problem solving skills