|Job Ref:||204393152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£23500 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
We are looking for a Centre Lathe Turner for an expanding local company, working on days from Monday to Friday|
Responsible to: Machine Shop Supervisor
1. Responsible for the setting and machining of components for use in assemblies built on site and also for delivery direct to the customer.
2. Must be capable of inspecting finished components using a variety of inspection equipment and be able to identify solutions to ensure good quality product. Training will be given on CMM systems.
4. Able to recommend and select the correct tooling to achieve the most efficient machining method.
5. Responsible for housekeeping of the machine and area of work and to ensure that all necessary preventative maintenance is carried out.
6. Responsible for the administration in relation to internal and customer documentation and to ensure that this conforms to the required specification.
7. Communicate professionally and effectively with clients and other agents with whom the company has contact with.
8. Communicate effectively and efficiently with other members of the team to enable the sharing of information and clarity of understanding.
9. Responsible for managing own time in the most time efficient way and prioritising workload to ensure maximum effectiveness.
Our Benefits / Salary Package are:
1. Apprentice Trained Rate £12.28/hr, Non-Apprentice Trained rate £11.62/hr
2. 39hrs Standard working week
3. Flexible start 7.30 - 8.00am, flexible finish 4.30-5.30pm, 1pm finish on Friday
4. All overtime at 1.5 x base rate
5. Life Insurance 4 x Annual Salary
6. Sick Pay after 12 months continuous employment, 12 weeks payable within any 12 month period
7. Attendance Bonus, currently £540 / yr paid in January, rules apply
8. 25 Days holiday + 8 Stats
9. Stock and Shares Purchase scheme